Provide step-by-step instructions to complete tasks
- To open a database:1. Click Open Database on the toolbar.2. In the Look In box, click the drive that contains the database.3. In the directory list, double-click directories until you open the directory that contains the database.4. Select the name of your database.5. Click OK.
Used to complete a task, not to learn
Define how to complete a task, not use a feature
- Database task: Opening a database
- Database feature: Open Database dialog box.
Provide steps for a generic task, not a specific task
- Generic task: Opening a table
- Specific task: Opening the GROSS.db1 table