- Database tasks: creating a query, printing a report, sharing data
- System tasks: generating a list of errors and creating an error log in the userís directory
- Database concepts: tables, fields, columns, rows, queries, forms
Provides background information
- System overviews, product history
Explains how pieces fit together
- How concepts fit with other concepts: Pivot tables: What they are and how they work.
- Why certain procedures must be completed in a certain order: To create an application, you must first create a user interface, then set the properties, and then write the code.
- When to use language elements: An argument supplies additional information to a procedure, statement, or method. When you create a Function or Sub procedure, you declare arguments if you want to be able to supply information to the procedure when you call it.