Present perfect continuous tense
- Present perfect continuous is used for actions that began in the past, continue up to and including the present moment.
- Uses “have” + gerund (-ing)
Present perfect: Present perfect continuous:
1. I have lived in Munich for years. I have been living in Munich for years.
2. She has worked at BART for 12 years. She has been working at BART for 12 years.
3. The company has written travel agency The company has been writing travel agency software since 1985. software since 1985.