Rewrite nominalizations into verbs.
Example: Bettina made a calculation.
Answer: Bettina calculated.
1. I am responsible for the management of the BARTClient project.
2. The objectives of the redesign are the improvement of the system architecture, code, and documentation.
3. The decision was made by BART to meet the following goal: replacing the current system with a faster system.
4. This leads to a decrease in maintenance costs.
5. They have the need for more program managers.
6. The R-T department is responsible for the training of new employees.
7. The software development process includes the analysis of the market, the discussion of the features, the writing of a functional specification, the development and testing of the code, and the packaging and shipping of the product.
8. This product feature is responsible for the monitoring of access rights.