1. A database has three main parts. These parts are rows, columns, and fields.
2. A program manager has many problems. Typical problems may occur with making deadlines, budgeting, and marketing.
3. The finite state machines1 are implemented by mapping the FSM into one or multiple UNIX processes2. It is a requirement to introduce three processes2 for implementing the finite state machine1. The UNIX process model for the finite state machines1 consists of the following three main processes2. These processes . . .
1. A database has three main parts: rows, columns, and fields.
2. The programmer has typical problems with making deadlines, budgeting, and marketing.
3. The following three UNIX processes1 implement the finite state machines (FSMs).2 These processes . . .