Rewrite past and future tense into present tense. Write active sentences when possible.
Example: A unique message ID will be used to link an incoming response with the correct service.
Answer: A unique message ID links an incoming response with the correct service.
1. The page number will appear on the title bar.
2. The data flow models will be using the following symbols.
3. If an object name changed, the change will be displayed in the Name list.
4. If the file has been changed, the user will inform the PST system.
5. The TAB key will not move the focus to the active folder.